MEP is a building services consultancy offering Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health consultancy services for Architects, Contractors, Engineers and End Users with national coverage from a central office located in Bristol.
We seek to provide bespoke innovative solutions for buildings within financial parameters, to satisfy brief requirements and to meet delivery programme whilst meeting our environmental and sustainable obligations to preserve our planet.
Our aim is to deliver design solutions which meet not only the environmental conditions but also meet operational and user requirements which consider maintenance, life cycle, social impact, aesthetics and running costs.
Our dedication and pursuance for client satisfaction has been rewarded with outstanding levels of repeat business and a growing portfolio of prestigious projects. MEP recognises the achievement ability of teams and conducts its business in a fully transparent, professional, honest and collaborative manner that provides confidence and desire for Clients to retain our service for current and future projects.
MEP are resourced and qualified to undertake full range of Design and Specification work as its core activity for a diverse range of applications. In addition to our design service, supplementary services can be undertaken including the following.
- CAD Drawings
- Installation Monitoring and Quality Control
- Project Management and Site Supervision
- Quantity Surveying and Budget Control
- Building Log Books and User Guides
- Operating and Maintenance Manuals
- Tender Appraisals and Contractor Selections
- Surveys and Inspections
- Client Representation and Advisory Work
- Feasibility Studies and Reports
- Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Design
- Performance Specifications